Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Harmonious Marriage of Booze and Gaming

Few things in life give me as much pleasure as playing video games and drinking. Many, many hours of my life have been spent drinking beers of varying qualities and playing an engrossing game (e.g. The Metroid Prime Trilogy). I can also pretty much guarantee that if I had had access to alcohol during my first run of Chrono Trigger, I would still being working on getting my GED. And Super Smash Brothers Melee? I can't hear the theme music without wanting a beer...and gummi bears....and Cheeze-its...and more beer.

So it is no surprise that when I learned of not one but TWO separate sites dedicated to video game -themed cocktails and beers. Were I not currently dedicated to staying on the wagon for the rest of the month, I would gladly fall off and let it roll over me.


No comments:

Post a Comment