Monday, August 2, 2010

Spam JUSTICE


At long last, vengeance will be mine.

Like many people I have a phony email address for business exchanges and for potential spammers. I hate that I have to separate out my emails for business, personal and spam emails. But unfortunately after years of various curiosities I have accrued quite a lot of spam. On any given day I receive twenty to thirty unsolicited, potentially dangerous emails. Some seem almost legit and some seem blatantly perilous.

But now there is a way to find out where all this crap is coming from. This map, provided by Google, shows physical locations for malicious IP addresses that send out the inbox-clogging bullshit.

It's almost like a sex offender list. I think if these things ever move they should have to walk around the neighborhood and tell them they are spammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment